Earthworms are hard at work for centuries rejuvenating the soil and helping to convert various types of organic matter into one of nature’s best soil conditioners.
Earthworms are great for composting. They consume the organic waste and turn it into rich, dark crumbly compost for your garden. Here are some of the benefits of vermicompost
- Improves root growth and structure
- enriches soil with micro-organisms
- attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil;
- improves water holding capacity;
- enhances germination, plant growth, and crop yield
- improves soil's physical structure;